Video Course Bookings
Cancellation by Inspire Medics
- All video courses can be viewed online, following payment.
- Once a Video Course has been payed for, you will be sent a confirmation, via email.
- Video Courses can be accessed in your account, by logging in.
- Video/Audio recordings of our online content are strictly prohibited.
- Video Subscriptions are subject to Copyright Laws. Users found to be sharing logins details to access videos will have their subscriptions cancelled without a refund. Legal action may also be taken.
Video Course Cancellation terms
- Due to the nature of our Video Products, cancellation of subscriptions cannot be made, as video materials may have been accessed for use.
Coaching Refund Policy
- Cancellations less than 28 days before course: No refund
- Cancellation more than 28 days before course: Full refund minus a £49 administration fee.
- Please note that if you are unable to attend on the day for any reason, without advance notice of cancellation, you will not be entitled to any refund.
Cancellation by Inspire Medics
- In the unlikely event that Inspire Medics has to cancel a prebooked session, we will inform you as soon as possible. You will be entitled to a FULL refund OR we will book you onto the next available date, whichever is convenient for you. Inspire Medics will not reimburse any travel or associated fees.
- All prices include VAT at the current rate (20%)
Credit Card Security
- When orders are placed on our website, credit/debit card numbers are encrypted using 128 bit encryption, via ‘Sage Pay’.
- ‘Sage Pay’ is a popular, secure, on line payment service.
- You can be completely assured that nothing you pass to ‘Sage Pay’s’ servers can be examined, used or modified by any third parties attempting to gain access to sensitive information.
- Once on the ‘Sage Pay’ systems, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards used by, among others, the US Government. The encryption keys are held on state-of-the-art, tamper proof systems in the same family as those used to secure VeriSign's Global Root certificate, making them all but impossible to extract.
- The data ‘Sage Pay’ hold is extremely secure and ‘Sage Pay’ are regularly audited by the banks and banking authorities to ensure it remains so.
- Inspire Medics will never see your credit/debit card details.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked
to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to
help you with your experience. We may contact you for further marketing.
If you do not wish to be contacted please just send us an email from
our contact is page. We may also contact you via Whatsapp.
When do we collect information?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
- We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- For marketing purposes
How do we protect your information?
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.